Acceptable Use Policy
The actions individual users take can potentially have a big impact on our systems as a whole. That’s why all users must follow this Acceptable Use Policy. If you violate this policy, we may suspend or terminate your access.
Your access to and use of the Neurological Networks website “Site”, including your order of product or services through the Site, is subject to these terms and conditions. You agree to be bound by, and comply with, these terms and conditions by browsing the Site.
The Site may contain links to external websites that are not operated by us or our related bodies. These links are provided for your convenience only and:
- we make no representations or warranties, or have any responsibility or liability for those websites; and,
- these links do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, that we endorse the site or the products or services that are provided at those websites.
You may not:
- use the Site for any activities that breach any laws, infringe a third party’s rights or are contrary to any relevant standards or codes, including, but not limited to breaches of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cwlth);
- use the Site in a manner or way, or post to or transmit to or via the Site, any material which interferes with other users or our other customers or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces or offends any person or which prevents any other person from using or enjoying the Site;
- make fraudulent or speculative enquiries, purchases or requests through the Site;
- use another person’s details without their permission or impersonate another person when using the Site;
- share your password;
- post or transmit any obscene, indecent, inflammatory or pornographic material or any other material that may give rise to civil or criminal proceedings;
- tamper with or hinder the operation of the Site;
- knowingly transmit any viruses, worms, defects, trojan horses or similar disabling or malicious code to the Site;
- use any robot, spider, site search and retrieval application or other mechanism to retrieve or index any portion of the Site;
- decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software on the Site, or in any way used or downloaded from the Site;
- modify, adapt or translate any portion of the Site;
- use any of the software on the Site, or downloaded from the Site, to create a competing product;
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Site;
- reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Site;
- create accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretences;
- use the Site to violate the security of any computer or other network or engage in illegal conduct;
- take any action that imposes or that would, in our reasonable opinion, result in an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- use the Site other than in accordance with these terms and conditions; or
- attempt any of the above acts or engage or permit another person to do any of the above acts.
We may immediately suspend, terminate or limit your access to and use of the Site and (where relevant) your account if you breach these terms and conditions and:
- the breach cannot be remedied; or
- you fail to the remedy the breach within 3 days of our notice to you of that breach; or
- if there is an emergency or we need to perform some maintenance on the Site.